Thursday 23 July 2009

vegetarian meal ideas




I have been vegetarian for about six days now i think, already i am feeling fuller from my meals and enjoying it.




I spent this morning looking up new meal ideas on the Internet as i was running low on food and needed some culinary inspiration, i found some amazing recipes for veggie meals that are simple to make and full of vital vitamins all of these recipes my daughter and husband will enjoy and we are keeping the meals varied so that there is no boredom, so far i am finding loads of great ideas that will keep this experience an interesting one.




I have a few recipes suggestions that you could look up and try out for yourself.






:veggie curry: link:








You can add extras to these recipes if you wish or swap something you don't like for another vegetable that you do.




Hope this was helpful.


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment