Monday 28 December 2009

Tortured soul!


You intoxicate me,
My addiction is blinding me,
Your kind words feeding my every need,
Couldn't live without the inebriation you bring,

You tell me i am just a messed up girl,
How did you figure out my insanity is just a smokescreen,
To distract attention from what is truly haunting me,


Would you hate me for loving the release you bring?
You are my drug, i will never be free,
You think you know me, but you only know the person i pretend to be,
Care free and tough on the outside,
Inside it tears me apart.


So fragile and easily broken,
So used to the deception of mankind,
Unexpected was your loving nature,
It sparks my addiction,
Your sweetness and flavour!


No one else to save me from harming me,
Watching the blood as it drips,
It only hurts for just one minute,
But not having you will forever burn within my tortured soul,
This knife shall divert my attention,
To another pain i can focus upon,


While i am lost without your drug,
It still torments me to feel all i could have,
When it will never be!

No comments:

Post a Comment