Monday 21 December 2009

Malignant au pair!


Silence reminds me,

The times of deceit, twenty one years to be exact,

Did i do something? Say something?

Only a child at the time,

Should have known better as you said,

Is that why I'm always in the wrong?


Did you notice? My tears as they fall,

Do you worry? My whole world fell apart!


Head buried in my hands, weeping in to the dead night,

Oh this day i wake from this nightmarish hell,

Six of us together, Three boys and three girls,

I will be the black sheep, Because you will never see that you're wrong,



Do you see me now, here without the black clouds,

Did you hear me scream, Forgotten in this bleak existence.


It might seem quite selfish,

Forever i will know this,

You are wrong,

I am better than you!

No comments:

Post a Comment