Monday 28 December 2009

Painful perspective!



Do you ever wonder,
What it is like to see the world,
Through the darkness which clouds my eyes?
You believe something simple, could take away this hate,
Its not a task you're willing to take,
So why tell me to smile?
I can't pretend i am not dying inside,
Just to benefit your beliefs,


You have never questioned, why my words are cold,
I am not loved or in love,
So this anger takes hold,
If you knew the evil I've seen,
You would feel the same!


I'll never know anything but pain,
This is how i have been raised,
Awakened to this torture,
From a very young age,
Innocence stolen.


You say past is past,
But i disagree,
You never forget,
It stalks my every dream,
Turning something promising,
In to my next nightmare.


Constantly running from demons,
I can't face dealing with this,
It is easier to repress for the moment,
But this escape never lasts,
It will come back to hurt me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment