Sunday 20 December 2009

Gateway to the spirit world!


Fall in to the darkness,

The shadow follows me,

Watching every move i make,

Now i know that evil has no face,



A simple aura is all i see,

It brings negativity,

But that doesn't worry me,

Like a dark cloud of depression,

I will sink in to my safe place, where no one can hunt me down.

Did i forget to close the door?

Will you come to hurt me some more?



Drag me down, down to your low level,

Are you content with your dimension?

In a world with no good intentions,


Lost are we in this abundance blue,

Do i dare be devoted to, my irrational pursuit of,

Something old, someones blue,

Someone borrowed, something new

Sorry i guess i really don't have a clue,

What is all this for anyway?

Just to have your delusions dashed,

Intrusion in your path.


I really need to break this crazy chain, of uneventful fixations.

Hounded by a foreboding spirit,

Provoking all the limits,

Taken out of context, dream oh dare i madness.....

No comments:

Post a Comment