Saturday 26 December 2009

Faux duplicité!


Thought you'd see me crying, i won't end up dying,
Just cause you don't want me, doesn't mean i can't be,
Happiness does not come from what you bring, without your lies the world still spins!


I speak my mind, however nonsensical it all seems,
Sorry am i babbling incoherently? Again?

Foolish i know for trusting thee, wait if you must, if you please,
The show is over, there's nothing left for you to see,
I will not break, so won't you stop testing me!


Push me too far and see where this leads,
Oops i guess even black hearts can bleed!


Did i dig the blade in too deep?
Not sure why, or how this feels?


Your insides are rotted and filled with toxic slime,
Your venom, no longer capable of poisoning me.

Burned with desire, yet i saw through your lies,
Will you never learn? You can't play with fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment