Sunday 27 December 2009

I guess i cannot handle the bumps along the road,


Oh well i never anger well,


But i would never kiss and tell on you my friend,


So are you still pretending that you don't recognise my face?




I am crazy as it gets, random so it seems,


I have my secrets, but i'd never lie to you,




You are my secret love, hidden not so well,




And so you wonder how i fell,


I say you pushed me once again,


Now tell me would you take this well?




I hold my head because i can't seem to make sense,


My thoughts are lost, confusion causing so much pain.




Sorry, now


Did i forget your name?


Maybe you did not tell, or did i phase out all your words?




It doesn't fit in, cause it is too irrelevent,


But now you see, how you have driven me,


So messed up inside, i cannot tell a lie.




I'm not going anywhere, but i wouldn't even look your way,


If we ever meet,


I have

No comments:

Post a Comment