Saturday 26 December 2009

Loving insanity!


I see, i see now i can see, exactly how you are confusing me,
Taking control of my sanity,

Dragging me in to an envious dream,
Could this be, now could this be?

I don't understand, what is it you want from?
Breaking me down in to this perfect fantasy,

Do even notice me, i know you will never fall in love with a bad girl like me,
But do you ever notice me?
Screaming your name!


Inviting me in to this dream, illusive scene take over me.
Crazy i know as it may seem, but i won't behave when you're with me,
I can't do the sanity thing, you stole my heart and it is killing me,
Taking me down, so i can't breath again
Breaking in to the very core of me,
Do you care for the real me?
She is crazy or so it would seem,
Maybe you are not the best guy for me, but need is more than rationality,


Guilty am i of loving thee, yet again it is not simplicity,
Why are you invading me, personal space is something that i must need,
But you keep taking my breath away, falling so readily!
I guess afterall this, i can see, maybe its not such a bad thing, however it startles my fragile heart.
So see how you are affecting me, pursuing what can never be!

No comments:

Post a Comment