Saturday 26 December 2009

Needing something more!


Made a deal with the devil, to fulfill my every wondrous fantasy,
Something new washes over me, were you the one i met last night in my sleep?
What do you want and what are your dreams?
Questioning every single little thing,
Details a must, but do you see?....

Where this madness may lead?

Don't break my heart or i will bleed, death is not something that i do seek,
Keep me safe, never forget how i have wasted my tears,
Before you came to rescue me, from my extremely selfish streak!


I can't cope with anything that seems realistic, constantly pushing every boundary.
Breaking the fabric of your reality, it is not mine to smash but nothing is stopping me,
Did i confuse this world as you perceive?

Take me away, but don't pretend you're in love with me!



Lies are hurtful, pain breaks each bond that we have made,

If you are true please stay with me, I'm crazy, insane, but I'll never leave!

You could be the one, so lets not mislead ourselves from what we know to be real

No comments:

Post a Comment