Monday 16 August 2010

You make me cry,


I'm slowly dying on the inside,


Wishing I could see beyond the glimmer of your eyes,


They tell me lies,


Don't tell me lies,





I'm falling faster than I can control,


You won't catch me I'm already gone,





You made me smile,


For the first time in years...


I'm still bleeding,


You complicate my life,


With the questions in your mind,



The words you speak are sweet,


Beautiful to me,


Your mouth it tells me lies,


Don't tell me lies...


I'm slowly dying on the inside,



We're floating here,


This moment is pleasant,


Don't break this silence,


Stop thinking now,


I don't need to hear it again,


Like a knife your words cut right through me,


My heart bleeds for you,





You're telling me one thing,


I read between the lines,


Your words are lies,


Just say what is on your mind tonight,





Don't hide behind condescending demeanor,


Tell me what you want,


I'll give it all,


Just tell me the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment