Friday 13 August 2010

The confusion of it all!


All your words are hazy,
I'm trying to take an interest,
But it matters not me,
We come from different backgrounds,
We live in different worlds.

Do we have anything in common?
Is this just a phase,
I don't know or understand you,
But yet I still trust you far more than I can say,

We'll try to come together,
See what happens then,

You tell me that you're falling,
Well I've already fallen,
Trying to pick myself up again,
You're making me insane now,
But I seem to enjoy the pain of never seeing your face,

I try to tell you not to worry,
We will be alright,
Got to roll with all the punches,
Take one day at a time.

Don't over analyse this,
You're creating your own complexities,
I'll not suffocate you,
Won't tell you how to live.

Words have little meaning,
But they mean so much to me,
I'm trying to explain to you,
I doubt you will understand....
When you're not around I'm losing my mind,
I go insane,
Whenever you're talking to me I feel so close to you...

This situation is crazy,
My mind is over thinking,
And all I want to say is I'm so in love with you,
I just want to get so close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment