Monday 16 August 2010

From my heart...


The darkness clouds my mind,
Day fades to night,
The grey clouds follow me around,
Like they are bound to my depressive mood,

You break my heart with all you say,
Then you put it back together again,
You're so right,
Your words are right,
That's why we fight,

It's all I want,
Yet it is out of reach,
You're too far from me,
Come closer please let me touch you,

Your words are strong,
You have no doubt,
I'm weakened by your confidence,
In everything you do,
I love everything you do,

You never quit,
Too determined,
I'm pushing you away still,
I think you enjoy the difficulties,
I'm not easy to figure out,
That's what you like,
You know I'm right,

You've cracked my wall,
It's tumbling down,
You see the darkness inside,
Don't run and hide,
I'll let you in,
Just be my light,

You're far too strong,
It unnerves me,
I'm not used to your sweetness or your strengh,
You made me hide,
I tried too hard to be what you were looking for,
What are you looking for?
I can be whatever you want,
Am I what you want?

Come quickly please,
Waiting is killing me,
Don't ever turn away,
You know you're all I need,
Your kiss is what I need,
Just love me please,
Be mine just be with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment