Monday 15 February 2010

Web of lies!


If you knew, how I'm feeling right now,
You wouldn't dare to come to my house,
All i can think, is you will never be there for me,
Is this for real?


Keep on telling your lies,
While your out there having your fun,
I wait at home for you,
Its late, but i can't sleep again,


How the hell can you expect love from me,
Your lies take all my energy,


Arguing, its always the same,
You don't want time with me, just spending all of my money
Your always out, while I'm waiting in,
This doesn't feel right to me,
I need a man that can recognise me,
Don't put me on the shelf, until the next time you want something,


I did everything for you,
I put up with all these things,
And look what this brings,


I can't believe what I'm seeing,
Is she worth losing me, cause that's the price you're going to pay,
Don't you come home to me,
You'll never know what you're missing,
And I will burn everything,
If it reminds me of this, misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment