Saturday 20 February 2010

The sheltered life.


Standing in the corner, you're watching over me,
Waiting for my mistake,
I know that i can't live this way.


I let go, just to see how it could be,
Life outside this imprisonment,

Mental cage, invisible but its still there,
All these rules restricting my identity,


With just one glance, my nerves are shot,
I won't move until my time is up,
Punishment, i guess i brought this on myself,
I tried to escape my cell, but the bars are way to strong,
Installed by the fear you bring,

Just one word,
And i am begging baby please,


I need the air to breath,
I need my eyes to see,
And freedom releases me,
If i can't grow, I'll bleed,


Like a bird that needs its room to fly,
I need my room to be,
So please let go of me,
Its my time, to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment