Tuesday 23 February 2010

Stranger.


I'm looking at you now,
But i don't know who you are,
Standing here a stranger,
I don't recognise your face,

The way you're looking at me is like you can't stand the sight,
When we're in a crowd
Pretending we are brilliant lovers,
When, in real life we really hate each other,

You follow me around its like i can't be trusted,
When I'm with my friends,
You're always getting jealous,


You keep breaking all my things,
You can't control your temper,
And i can't say a thing without you shouting shut up,
I gave you everything even through this,
I guess i am a fool, because i always give up,
When I've packed my things, i always come back,


You're acting like there is always someone better,
She's walking by, you pretend you're not my fella.


Every time we fight you're making new promises,
When it comes around you're breaking all you promised,

I know you never thought i would walk out on you,
But i know i can find somebody better,

And now its been a while, you're walking over to me,
I'm looking through you, i don't need to hear it,
Begging for another chance,
A thousand times doesn't change the fella,
I changed my mind i don't need your anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment