Monday 1 February 2010

From hell.


I'm right here, do you see me?
Can you feel me, I'm still breathing,
Not yet dead,
I called to you, from the other side
Do you hear me?

Did you notice, i was broken anyway
Does anyone care?
Is anyone even there?

Everything i said, i may have meant it,
But only at that time,
So if i say why, would you hurt me?
Again.


I'm still here, i never really left,
Not quite a ghost,
But still invisible to you,
Its not my presence that offends,
It is all the memories,
And guilt that brings,


There's a place where my lost dreams died,
Find me there, i am lost inside,
You could have saved me,
It was too late to save myself,
I jumped too fast, because my heart was broken.

Do not believe i am dead,
My heart didn't stop beating,
Though shattered, it can still bleed,
Though broken i can still mend.
Even in death i feel your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment