Monday 1 February 2010

Is this the only escape?


Damaged by the hate you bring,
I feel your evil presence inside of me,
Like a dark cloud i am haunted by this curse,
Following me even in my sleep,
In the nightmares i am more awake.

In my shattered existence, there is one escape,
Distracting myself, with a new found pain,
As the blade digs through, i feel my release,
If i went too far this time, do not save me,
In death i am truly free.

An apology cannot take this hurt from me,
It's not OK, i feel so crazy,
Bruises may heal,
But your words cut so deep.
I am fragile inside,
Easily convinced of each new failure you find,
I make mistakes, i do not deny,
But you are without sin,
Though the example you set, is all i can see.


I cannot keep up with all your new rules,
I cannot live my life, for fear of your disapproval,
So live in your double standard,
If it pleases you, i will never be right,
So just leave me this way,
Crying in to my hands,
I still fight to keep back each tear,
I will not give you the satisfaction,
Of enjoying all you did.

I have now found the way,
It became clear while you were beating me,
Its either you or me,
The escape is sweet, when your blood drips on to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment