Thursday 2 September 2010

Hand in hand.


Do you know where you're going,
Do you care where I'm heading?
The opposite direction,
Did you not see me running,
Far away from this nightmare,
I must have been dreaming,
This couldn't be real,
It's all in my head,
All you said it's just stress taking over,

Leave me alone,
My head is unbalanced,
I can't seem to focus,
Don't know what I'm doing,

You're always complaining,
Nothing is ever the way that you wanted,
We're right back where we started,
Fighting until we're exhausted,

I'm falling I must have failed flying,
I don't know where I'm landing,
But it seems so far from you,
I'm not sure that you want that?

There are no instructions,
Love is unguided,
Right through wrong,
We've just got to ride it...

And when we're done fighting,
Will you be there to fix it,
Don't walk away like you don't want this,
We're just over excited,
I'm not easy to be with,
But you know you like it,
The challenge inspires us,

If love was easy,
Love was simply,
What would be the point in falling,
The greatest fights will bring us closer,
Let's just work together....

No comments:

Post a Comment