Friday 17 September 2010

The darkness...

Help, where were you when I fell,
I'm not falling anymore,
You didn't save me,
You were never there,

Home, where is that now,
When you pushed me far away...
Now I am only what you make of me,
Not quite sane but not yet crazy,
But edging nearer by the day...
Does this leave you questioning our fate,

Pain, my only friend,
Its like the knife understands,
It's blood I crave,
How, have I lost myself again,

Mind you're my greatest enemy,
These thoughts keep building,
Up in my head...
And I have done it again,
Destroyed some perfect day with my rage,

Life's not worth living anyway,
I don't need to deal with the pain,
I can't escape my fear today...
I am lost inside my head again,
Bad thoughts creeping up on me always,

Silence and the darkness are all I crave,
Seeking distance from everything real,

Phone stop ringing in my ear,
I won't answer you today,
Why won't you stop calling here...
You don't realise I want to be left...
Alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment