Friday 10 September 2010

Right through me.

You're finally speaking to me,
It's as if you've always known me,
Pretending like we're the best of friends,
Please stop these silly mind games,
You know that I don't like to play this way with you,
Look through me,
Like any other day,
You would normally walk right through me,
I am not invisible to you today?

I'd rather just ignore you,
There's not one single reason I should acknowledge you,
Your feeble existence just annoys me,
It's plain to see you're angry,
Just because I speak my mind,
I don't follow you around,
Like a mindless zombie,

Stay silent,
You're trying to patronise me,
Acting like you understand my pain,
The reason I misbehave like no one cares,


If I try hard enough,
One day, maybe, I will smoke and drink myself to death,
Again you're looking through me,
You say you do, but you don't understand,
Would you even notice?
If I cease to exist,
Would you ever try to find me,
When I run far away from you,
You know that I don't want you,
But you're still holding on to this,

So why are you still holding on to this?
You know that I will not return to you,


You changed me,
For better or for worse now,
This is who I am,
So don't pretend to know me,
I'm not the same young girl you once corrupted,

Walk right through me,


It's fair to say you left me here for dead,
You disturb me,
My peaceful dreams are laid to rest,
And then begins the nightmares,
Like living inside a horror movie,
And you're haunting me in every one,


It's fading,
My link towards the real world is almost dead,
Fantasy remains my freedom from this hell,
You're breaking,
I no longer see you standing there,
Your voice is lower than a whisper to me now,
And as they say ignorance is truly bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment