Friday 7 May 2010

Psychological destruction.


Do you ever think about what has passed?
Do you live each day with the same regrets,
Sometimes I could kick myself for the choices I've made,
I wake up and relive it each day,

Was there something I missed along the way,
A path I was destined to take?

Every time I get these thoughts it drives me insane,
Until an answer is sought,
Psychological destruction,
Always seeking long forgotten knowledge.

And it's driving me insane,
Can't see past today,
Wake to find my life is still a mess,

Do you ever wonder what could have been?
Think about what we'll never see,
I live inside my dreams,
My constant escape from a sad reality,

I feel almost as if life is passing me by,
I can't hold on to this crazy ride,
Did I lose my way somewhere along the way?
Where am I meant to be?
Is this life all it could be?

And if I asked you what we missed,
What would your response be?
Please don't run, I'm not looking for something,
I only seek an answer to end my misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment