Wednesday 5 May 2010

Man of my dreams...


All the Empty words I've always spoken,
Depressing thoughts I'm always thinking,
And the good days seem to go so quickly,
I'd rather stay inside my fantasy.

You're waiting inside the walls of my mind,
If you're not real why can I feel this?
My deep dreams are all I need,
Let me fall in to a dead sleep,

Let me be with you forever,
I don't want to wake up to reality,
When it seems so much less worth the effort,
You're making me feel so in love with you,
When you're breathing on my skin,
Stroking every inch of me,

And the cold night never freezes me,
Your warmth will keep me safe from its icy breeze,
Pure simplicity, nothing too extreme,
But I know that you will always be...
There to greet me every single dream.
Perfection in every fantasy,
Meet the man of my sweet dreams,

He will always carry me... far away,
Where the golden sunlight blends with the night sky,
And the moon dances on the sea,
Where rain tastes like little drops of honey,
And the mermaids sing angelic harmonies...

Please let me never wake from my wonderful dreams.
I miss you when I'm not sleeping,
Please let this long day soon end.

No comments:

Post a Comment