Monday 10 May 2010

Masochist.


I don't want to listen to the happy songs,
For it might free me from this pain,
Don't you understand this?
I just want to feel this way forever,

I enjoy the urge to kill myself,
I am at peace when I'm hurting in life,

I bite myself to see how long it takes...
For me to taste the hate,
I cut myself just to watch it bleed,
To watch the blood dripping away,

You cannot take this away from me,
Masochistic tendencies have already taken hold,

Degrade me to gratify my soul,
Beat me the pleasure will take control,
I am your pain junkie,
You're my quick fix,

Domination is all you're good for,
I just want you because you can make me cry,

I'm at my best when I'm dying inside,
I'll hold my breath until I pass out,
You can cut me deep with a blunt blade,
All this pain brings me to life,

I don't need your happy pills,
Suffering is the drug I take,

It doesn't hurt, but I still feel each blade,
I never scar, but the wound never heals,
You never play, but you're always there,
You don't understand, but you will still partake.

No comments:

Post a Comment