Wednesday 13 January 2010

How you bruise me!


Whatever it is, you always make it about you
Forever seek the limelight,
But nobody cares about you!


You destroy all you have, break each new path,
The bridges were burned long ago,
You do not even know me,
Never understood me,
So who are you to judge my mistakes?
All i am is human, I will mess up sometimes,
Are telling me that you don't?


So why did you tell my secrets to the world?
When i had been assaulted,
You told the world instead,
Of Listening to what i want!

All this embarressment,
Deliberate i bet,
You get a kick from it,
Seeing me hurt and bullied!


All you see is evil, when you look right through me,
So why pretend that you do care?
I know that you never did!


If i will always be in the wrong, unable to make up my own mind,
Or so it seems in your eyes,
Then why am i doing much better than you?


You do not know the right path,
For me it is the dark one,
Blindly taking each step as it comes!


I never needed you mum,
So leave me be, I will make it on my own again!
Don't slam the door on your way,

I am stronger now than you say,
I will make a life for myself,
Reach my full potential
Always been independent, That way!

No comments:

Post a Comment